Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another Year on......

I am updating my blog so have deleted a few photos and posts.

We are to become "Grandparents" in August. Very excited. I have even started hand knitting again after about 30 years. I can only managed a little at a time but so far the total is 3 little cardigans, 2 sets of mitts and boots and a cot blanket which I did in 6" squares. I am going to back it with something neutral. We don't know whether its a boy or girl don't mind as long as its healthy. I have bought a second hand knitting machine (its in UK at the moment) but hopefully I shall receive it in July, then I shall really get going.

Very sadly my Brother who lived in Spain passed away on 23rd April. He had been suffering with a tumour on the lung and he had all the treatment Chemo, Radio therpy etc and had been given the all clear but the treatment left him very weak and he finally lost the battle. R.I.P John.

I have also been cardmaking for an English friend (he lives over here in France) His daughter has been selling my cards at various locations near to where she lives very successfully. He also took some for another lady who has a small cafe near Saumur to sell. He now wants me to do a sample box for another friend who hopes to open up a shop.

Our garden continues to grow very well and I shall post some photos as well as some cards.

Take care everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking and your lovely comments.